måndag 23 februari 2009

BARISTA goes INTERNATIONAL

12 years on the same spot is a long time.
Here will i post stories from a place that is "home" for thousands of people.
The joy of standing day out and day in on the same place year after year is priceless.
will write about how people behave, say and do.

I work at a Italian espressobar, BARISTA is my profession.
When i say "i have heard it all" i do mean ALL.
During the past 12 years i have met all kinds of people, some good some worse.
Some of them are now my closest friends.
I have never looked at what we do as just work, it´s more of an hoby, and i have spent the past years observing, listening to what goes on around us at work.
You might call it a social experiment, you might call it plain stupid.

There has been many greatfull words down the road, many angry moments.
I dont point fingers at them who does wrong, they actually are the ones who make my day.
Join me as i tell you amazing stories from my place, at a corner anywhere.

English is not my language of choise so please let me know when i do fuck up

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar